Southwest church of Christ
Ambarvale Community Centre,
Ambarvale, NSW 2560
(Next to Masonic Hall)
Safe Church Policy
The Southwest Church of Christ is committed to providing places, services and programs that promote physical, emotional and spiritual health and safety and model the love of Christ to all whom we have contact with, particularly children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Southwest Church of Christ has adopted the Safe Church Policy to:
- help us live out our biblical mandate to ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbour as yourself’ (Mark 12:30-31);
- implement the 10 Child Safe Standards;
- To provide safe environments and programs for children, young people and vulnerable adults; and meet our legal obligations in relation to:
- Staff and volunteers engaged in Child-related or Vulnerable person related work; and
- Reporting matters, including Child Sexual Abuse, and Reportable Conduct involving a child or vulnerable person, to government authorities.
The Safe Church Policy outlines the commitment of the church to principles in various areas. More detail to these commitments is available in the relevant procedures and guidelines by clicking the link. Safechurchpolicy